- Immerse Zhangzhou Snow Fungus (M) and Black Fungus in water for 2 hours, cut the stalks, and tear into tiny parts. Wash Red Dates, remove the seeds and cut thinly, set aside.
- Defrost New Zealand Frozen Mussel Meat, bring a pot of water to boil, add a few drops of oil, simmer for 1 minute, drain and set aside.
- Heat up a wok, add 1 tablespoon oil, sauté garlic and XO sauce, put Snow Fungus, Black Fungus, Red Dates and seasoning and cook. Add half a bowl of water and simmer 2 minutes, add mussel meat and cook 1 minute, and be ready to serve.
Fried Fungus and Mussel with XO sauce
- Author : HKJEBN
- New Zealand Frozen Mussel Meat 12 pieces (about 250g)
- Zhangzhou Snow Fungus (M) 5 pieces (about 15g)
- Black Fungus (M) 5 pieces (about 20g)
- Red dates (XL) 6 pieces (about 40g)
- Crushed Garlic 2 pieces
- XO sauce 1 tablespoon (around 30g)
- Dark soy sauce 1 teaspoon
- Chicken powder 1 teaspoon