Function：Invigorate kidneys essence, Yin-enriching and give youthful complexion
- Wash dried oyster (2L) and soak in water, set aside. Remove the internal organs and wash the Hokkaido sea cucumber (remember to soak in water beforehand). Cook in boiling water with garlic and scallion for a while. Take them out for later use.
- Peel and Wash the garlic.
- Wash iceberg lettuce, tear into pieces, blanch with saline water and oil, drain the water, and ladle on the plate side;
- Heat up a wok, add 1 tbsp oil, sauté garlic, put in dried oyster and sea cucumber and cook slightly, add 1500ml water (around 6 bowls) and the soaked water for dried oyster.
- Cook them until boiled; Stew at low heat until the water nearly dried up, place on top of lettuce, ladle the dish on the plate and serve.
Good choice for Autumn
Hokkaido sea cucumber stew with dried oyster
- Author : HKJEBN
- (Serves 3-4)
- Hokkaido Sea Cucumber (Soaked) 8 pieces(equivalent to around 40g Dried Sea Cucumber)
- Dried oyster (2L) 10 pieces (around 55g)
- Iceberg Lettuce 1 piece
- Garlic 5 pieces