- Defrosted crocodile tail, blanch them in water with 2 pieces of ginger and 1 bunch of scallion for 5 minutes for later use.
- Soak the black fungus for an hour, cut the bottom lump and cut them into large pieces. Rinse thoroughly for later use.
- Soak the snow fungus for 4 hours until they turn soft and viscous. Refresh the water 2 times in between and tear them into smaller pieces.
- Rinse and soak the cultivated cordycep until soft. Cut eryngii mushrooms and rinse thoroughly for later use.
- Heat the wok, add oil, stir fry ginger slices, saute crocodile tail, black fungus, snow fungus, featured cultivated cordycep and eryngii mushrooms.
- Add 1L water and cook for 15 minutes with oyster sauce, sugar and chicken powder. Stew it for 15 minutes more until soft. Ready to serve.
Assorted Mushrooms Stew with Crocodile Tail
- Author : HKJEBN
- (4 servings)
- Frozen Thai Crocodile Tail 300g (About half pack)
- Black Fungus 10g
- Snow Fungus 10g
- Featured Cultivated Cordycep 10g
- Eryngii Mushrooms 50g
- Ginger 4 Slices
- Scallion 1 Bunch
- Water 1L
- Oyster Sauce 70g (About 4 tablespoons)
- Sugar 20g (About 4 teaspoons)
- Chicken Powder 20g (About 4 teaspoons)