To cope with our rapid business development of the Company, Admin department is expanding and looking for energetic and high caliber individuals to join our team.
- Report to Admin Manager and lead a team to provide all compensation and benefits related functions, including payroll management, job grading, appraisal and salary review, budgeting , compensation proposals, retirement schemes, insurance benefits, bonus & incentive schemes, etc
- Prepare regular compensation and benefits management reports
- Establish, implement and modify the company policies, regulations and guidelines to cope with company needs
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth business operations
- Plan, analyze and organize for full spectrum of Admin functions and support for the operations of retail store, including procurement, renovation, security equipment, maintenance, etc
- Perform ad-hoc projects as requested
We offer 5-days work, Free lunch, Monthly incentive, 13 days annual leave, Birthday leave, 10 days paternity leave, Employee purchase discount, Medical insurance and Annual body check to the above position.
Interested parties please send Full resume to HK JEBN LIMITED, including the following details:
2) Expected salary
3) Present salary to e-mail email@example.com
*HK JEBN Group policies on non-recruitment of smokers or other tobacco users.
- Degree or above in Business Administration, HR management or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Administration functions, 3 years in management role
- Well versed in HK Labor ordinance and related legislation
- Hands-on experience in chain retailer
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good at spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin
- Disciplinary, punctual
- Experience in various C&B policies and scheme is preferred
- Analytical and detailed mind, able to work under pressure and independently
**If an applicant’s employment is confirmed, in addition to entering into an employment contract with the company, he/she will be required to sign a performance bond agreement to undertake to perform at least 3 months of service and to pay a specified sum as a performance bond.
(For more details, please do not hesitate to ask our HR colleagues during interview.)
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose solely.