- Defrost and rinse the half-shelled frozen Korean oysters. Pat dry and set aside.
- Finely chop the celery and mix well with the mayonnaise as well as XO sauce.
- Spread a suitable amount of the mixed sauce on each of the half-shelled oysters.
- Pre-heat the air fryer at 150°C for 3 minutes.
- Air-fry the half-shelled oysters at 150°C for 5 minutes. Turn up the heat to 185°C and air-fry for another 5 minutes. Ready to serve.
Made in Air Fryer
Frozen Korean Oyster Baked Half-Shelled Oysters in XO-mayo sauce
- Author : HKJEBN
- (3-4 servings)
- Frozen Korean Oyster (Half Shelled) 15pcs
- Mayonnaise 150g
- HKJEBN XO Sauce - Mildly Spicy 150g
- Celery 40g (replace by chopped red chili or onion)