- Wash and soak the seahorses in warm water for 30 minutes. Set aside.
- Wash the walnut kernel; pit and wash the red dates. Set aside.
- Wash and soak the dried longan and dried mandarin peel for a short while. Set aside.
- Wash and blanch the crocodile backbone. Set aside.
- Put 2L of water in a soup pot, add all ingredients and boil in high heat for 15-20 minutes. Turn to medium-low heat and boil for 2 hours. Add salt and ready to serve.
Seahorse, Walnut and Crocodile Backbone Soup
- Author : HKJEBN
- (4 servings)
- Korean Seahorses 15g
- Frozen Crocodile Backbone 400g
- Walnut Kernel 45g
- Red Dates 8 pcs
- Dried Longan 10g
- Dried Mandarin Peel 1 Section
- Ginger Slices 90g
- Water 2L
- Salt Adequate amount