- Defrost, gut and rinse frozen sardines. Pat dry and set aside.
- Mix all seasoning in a blender and set aside.
- Marinate the sardines with the blended seasoning for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the air fryer at 180°C for 3 minutes.
- Air-fry the marinated sardines at 180°C for 10 to 12 minutes. Ready to serve.
Made in Air Fryer
Baked Sardines with miso and citron tea
- Author : HKJEBN
- (2-3 servings)
- Frozen sardine 5 pcs
- Korean citron tea 40g
- Japanese miso 20g
- Mirin 10g
- Cooking Sake 5ml
- Egg yolk 1pc