- Stir-fry dried shrimp for later use.
- After cleaning and soaking Kelp slice to soft, poach 10 mins for later use.
- Wash Koshihikari rice , add sushi vinegar after cooked.
- Premix kelp slices & salad dressing.
- Take approximately 17g (golf ball sized) of Sushi Rice and make it into a ball.
- Wrap the sushi with seaweed.
- Put the mixture on top of the sushi rice, ready to serve.
Shrimp Kelp Warship Roll
- Author : HKJEBN
- (2 servings)
- Dried Shrimp 20g
- Kelp Slices 5g
- Koshihikari Rice 100g
- Sushi vinegar 50g
- Seaweed 10 pieces
- Salad dressing 1 teaspoon