Function：Deer’s Sinew helps bone-strengthening and Qi-nourishing, good for those who care of joint health.
- Soak the dried deer’s sinew for 2 days and blanch it in water until soft;
- After soaking the shiitake mushrooms, cut off the mushroom pedicles;
- Cut the goose web’s fingertips and put them in boiling water for later use;
- Heat the pot, add oil, stir-fry shiitake mushrooms, goose webs, ginger and deer’s sinew for a while, and then add adequate water, crystal sugar, oyster sauce, stew goose webs and deer’s sinew until they become soft for serving.
Shiitake Mushroom & Goose Webs Stew with Deer’s Sinew
- Author : HKJEBN
- (4 servings)
- New Zealand Dried Deer Sinew 40g
- Shiitake Mushroom 6 pcs
- Goose Webs 600g
- Ginger 4 Slices
- Crystal Sugar 10g
- Water Adequate
- Oyster Sauce 4 Tablespoons